Entrepreneurs strategically bid for public tenders with the aim of expanding their business, although the process can be considered challenging and complex.
Let MMW help you navigate the public procurement process.
In Kenya, public procurement laws govern the process by which public entities should acquire goods and services from the private sector. These laws are designed to ensure transparency, fairness, and competition in the public procurement.
We are conversant with the numerous laws and regulations because we have experience with the procurement process. In addition, we have offered advice and representation to clients who have wished to appeal a tender award.
- Advising on the procurement process, including tendering and challenging tender awards
- Assisting public entities to ensure the procurement process complies with the relevant laws.
- Training on the Kenyan public procurement law and regulations
- Review of procurement documents and contracts
- Representing clients who wish to challenge the tender awards processes within the statutory timelines