Many businesses collapse within 3 years of formation. Business rescue mechanisms exist to ensure that financially distressed institutions have an avenue to remain afloat despite the challenges.
Choose MMW as your insolvency counsel.
Insolvency and restructuring refers to managing and resolving a company’s financial difficulties when it cannot repay its debts. It is a complex area of law that requires expertise, experience, and a deep understanding of the business and legal environment.
Every insolvency and restructuring case is unique and requires a tailored approach to achieve the best possible outcome. We have advised various committees of creditors, insolvency professionals, private equity players, distressed companies, institutions in the public sector and international banks.
- Advising on the most appropriate course of action for a company in financial difficulty
- Representing clients in insolvency proceedings, including bankruptcy, insolvency and liquidation
- Negotiating and drafting restructuring plans to help companies overcome their financial difficulties
- Advising creditors on their rights and obligations in insolvency proceedings
- Providing strategic advice to directors on their duties and obligations during a company’s financial difficulties