Every human being has a right to work. Employment law protects this right by ensuring an employer’s strict compliance with the law.
Choose MMW as Your Employment Law Guide.
If the employment relationship began with a clear contract, developed with guidance on the organization’s policies, and concluded by adhering to the legal requirements, everything would run more smoothly.
We have a very active employment practice, regularly advising on complex employment matters that include; transitioning of employees in the context of mergers and acquisition transactions, labour management issues, employment-related litigation, data protection and drafting of employment policies and contracts.
- Advising and guiding on compliance with employment and labour laws
- Representation in employment disputes and negotiations
- Drafting and review of employment contracts and policies
- Litigation and dispute resolution
- Training and seminars on employment laws and procedures in Kenya
- Support on mergers and acquisitions with regard to employment and labour relations