Tax can sometimes be the thorn in the flesh that is so complex to navigate yet must be complied with in strict adherence.
Let MMW guide you through Taxation.
As a leading law firm in Kenya, we specialize in providing legal services related to tax laws and regulations. Our team has extensive experience in advising clients on all aspects of tax law, including compliance, planning, and dispute resolution.
We stay up-to-date with the latest developments in Kenyan tax laws and regulations to ensure that our clients are always compliant and take advantage of the available tax reliefs. We are committed to providing our clients with practical and effective legal solutions that help them navigate Kenya’s complicated tax law.
- Advising on compliance with Kenyan tax laws and regulations, including those related to income tax, value-added tax (VAT), and excise tax
- Assisting with tax planning and structuring to minimize tax liability
- Representing clients in tax disputes and hearings before the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) and the Tax Appeals Tribunal
- Advising on the tax implications of business transactions such as mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures
- Providing tax-related compliance support for international business transactions
- Advising on tax incentives and reliefs available under the Kenyan tax laws
- Advising on tax implications of digital transactions and e-commerce