Legal Training is one of the ways in which organisations remain well-informed and compliant with the law.
Let MMW be your legal trainers.
Organisations must constantly remain abreast with the latest legal developments to ensure success. Refresher training sessions on legal topics that impact an organisation’s everyday operations are necessary. Training can be used to educate, refresh and illuminate the organisation on agreed topics.
In order to meet our client’s training needs, we carefully collaborate. This helps us understand the demands of their specific industry. Our in-person or virtual training sessions are designed to be engaging and useful. We ensure that the knowledge gained in the sessions can be applied daily.
- Customized training sessions on industry-specific areas of law such as labour law, intellectual property rights and data privacy
- In-person training or online training options
- Updates on recent legal developments and case studies
- Training on legal compliance and risk management
- Assistance with creating and implementing internal policies and procedure
We have trained: -
- The Co-operative Bank of Kenya
- The Consolidated Bank of Kenya
- United Bank for Africa
- Almar Containers
- ATC Kenya
- Discount Capital
- Rafiki Microfinance