Keep asking thyself, ‘what is the lesson here?’
He is a charming, helpful and reserved individual. Edward is always cautious of his surroundings and is always thinking of new ways he could better the lives of the people he is around. He takes his time to understand the tasks he is going to undertake before he does them and always puts the needs of his team before his own.
If you want to see Edward thrive, ask him to conduct training as, at his core, he is a teacher. He has excellent people skills and tends to listen and guide others. He leverages his interests in Real Estate Law and Commercial Law to develop interesting solutions to our clients’ challenges.
- Commercial Litigation
- Perfection of Securities
- Master of Science in Management and Organizational Development (2019).
- Member of the Law Society of Kenya
- Advocate of the High Court of Kenya
- Bachelors of Law (LLB) (2015)
- Advised an international client on reclaiming a security bond that had been granted by an insurance company that was undergoing statutory management.
- Prepared several policies and procedure manuals and conducted training on the policies. Created a robust orientation and robust onboarding programme for the firm that has been implemented successfully.